Friday, January 4, 2013

It's not the very beginning

But it's as good a place as any to start!

12 days shy of 5 years after the birth of our first daughter I am finally coming to terms with reality.  The    reality that I am likely crazy.  The reality that I have planned and chosen to have 3 kids under the age of 5 with one more on the way soon.  And the reality that since I typically don't have enough time alone to go to the bathroom, it's unlikely that I'll find enough time to "catch up" on all the journalling, blogging and memory keeping years I've put at the bottom of my mental to do list for the last 5 years.

It won't be pretty.  It probably won't always be spell-checked.  My pictures will often be from my phone, not from my fancy camera that I insisted would help me be a better scrap booker....   but it will be honest and hopefully much more frequent with the pressure gone to make it just right.

My plan is to start exactly where we are currently from this week forward.  But like most sentimental mommies trying desperately not to let all these exhausting, trying and wonderfully precious little years fly by, I too will hopefully stop, remember and relive some of the sweet memories as they come up too.


So cheers to the New Year and to Mommy's new blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment