Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to school

Daily grind here we come!

My little big man of routine and schedule couldn't wait to see Sienna back to school. In fact, he was so excited for it to be mommy and the boys again he has been uncharacteristically friendly to Bash. Beginning with a pouncing greeting into his crib in the wee hours of the morning. Bash, always eager for even a slight glance from Jonah seized the moment with sweet giggles!

Meanwhile, Sienna was also looking forward to her escape from Jonah's forceful affection, er getting back to school. Had she been tall enough to reach the pedals, I'm pretty sure she would've already driven herself to school before the sun came up. Miss independent dressed herself, "did her hair" and got her lunch box out before I even got out of bed...

I think I like this game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment