Just a few Sienna sparklers from the last couple weeks:
1) While helping me get Sam ready for bed:
"Does Sam only wear dresses to bed so no one sees him in them?" - Sienna
2) Running in from playing outside:
"Mom! Look how red my face is, it's freezing hot today!" -Sienna
3) As the mechanic at Jiffy Lube checks our VIN number:
"Mom! That man must be really old! Look at his hair!!" -Sienna
4) After setting up her new quite time clock in her room we hear a sad sigh:
"Oh no Mom. My special new clock is already broken. The numbers keep changing every time I look at it. I promise I didn't do anything.... it just keeps happening.... again and again...."
5) As soon as I walked through the door from an entire weekend away from home:
"Oh Mommy I missed you so much I cried all day like the princesses in the movies."
(From the sad princess's 4th princess tea birthday party)
I know I'll long for these days when she's grown up and too busy to miss me!