Friday, February 1, 2013

So much better!

Yesterday was rough, but I'm thankful for the sweet encouragement, love and support I got to feel from all the perfect people.... Some totally unexpected and some always there to say exactly what I need to hear!

Most of all, I'm so thankful for Daddy who listened with all the sympathy he has (that says a lot!) and cleaned up the remaining disastrous mess without a single word of complaint or comment until everything was perfectly back in order all before I even got back from picking up my progesterone treatment.

Now if it wasn't enough to send me to bed with a full and hopeful heart again, I woke up this morning to big plans for the three littles and their Daddy to be out all day exploring airplanes that fought in real wars and then bowling and then even getting to eating out!


Meanwhile, I got to stay home peacefully in bed getting to see what my doctor's idea of bed rest is really like.... and let me tell you, I think I could get used to this cozy snuggling just me and my little kickster all morning long!  

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a day to yourself! Keep that baby in there!

    ReplyDelete