Friday, February 22, 2013

Juicing up take 2

We had our second round of performance enhancers last night... 

I must say we muscled through (bawhahaha) like the true mother with child super hero team we are meant to be!   No wild belly button break through attempts were made and I don't think I had a single contraction to report all evening.  

In fact, I slept like a swaddled baby all night long, thank you for asking.  

My tests for preterm labor came back negative... so what were the steroids for?  

Blogging material apparently.  

Ok, fine, peace of mind?  Safety precautions?  Who knows, but I will admit I do feel slightly better every time I realize I am not being very bed resty knowing his lungs will be in shape if I my body accidentally caves a tad early.  I'll never forgive myself though if he seriously does come out looking like a baby hulk.  Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. If he comes out looking like a baby hulk, I totally want pictures. =) Glad this round of 'roids was much easier, and that you tested negative for preterm labor! =)

    ReplyDelete